Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Trailer Thursday #148 (Kristen Kirtchner)

Trailer Thursday - Honoring Kristen Kirtchner 

*As you know, I got back from #NerdCampMI this week and am still reliving all the great memories.

*One of the highlights for me was helping out during #NerdCampMI Jr.  I was assigned to Kristen Kirchner's session and I couldn't have been more thrilled.




*She worked with three different groups of children.  It was such fun to watch her in action.

*One of the best parts was of this night, was that I actually learned some great writing tips that I can go back and share with my class.

*The two novels that Kristen has written are called The Wig in the Window and The Tiara on the Terrace.  I've read both books and they are terrific mysteries.

*I thought I would take a break from the student trailers that I have been sharing on these summer Thursdays and highlight some trailers for Kristen's stories.

*If you haven't read the two books, you really need to.  They are top-notch!  Enjoy the trailers...







The Wig in the Window


The Tiara on the Terrace

No comments:

Post a Comment