Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Wonder Wednesday #148 (#NerdCampMI - Day One)

Wonder Wednesday - My FIRST NerdCamp

*After three years of trying to get myself to #NerdCampMI, I finally did it!!!

*I just returned from two of the most amazing days I've ever spent for my own personal and professional PD.

*I will be doing a more in-depth blog post about my experience, but I wanted to share some images from my FIRST day at camp.

*More images coming next week...





























3 comments:

  1. A whole story in pictures..and such creative, happy, collaborative, educational, ones! It was magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definite highlight was meeting you. Wish we had more time to chat. Maybe at NCTE16 in Atlanta if you are going. Thanks again for such a GREAT session on your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, yay! There IS a photo of us, even if I'm not taller than you! You were a definite highlight of the weekend. So glad we had a chance to meet in person. <3

    ReplyDelete