Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Treat Tuesday #152 (Book Release Day)

Treat Tuesday:  Professional Treats 

*No food treats this week.  It is all about "professional treats" for a change of pace.



*I'm in the "groove" of reading teacher resource books to gear up for my 26th year of teaching.

*I've recently finished and/or am reading several books that I know will improve my teaching practices.

*If you haven't read these books, I highly recommend them.  They are definitely a TREAT...

Every Child a Super Reader - 7 Strengths to Open a World of Possible 
by Pam Allyn & Ernest Morrell


Still Learning to Read:  Teaching Students in Grades 3-6 (Second Edition)
by Franki Sibberson and Karen Szymusiak


Kids Deserve It:  Pushing Boundaries and Challenging Conventional Thinking
by Todd Nesloney and Adam Welcome



Treat Tuesday:  Middle-Grade Novel











Treat Tuesday:  Young-Adult Novel











Treat Tuesday:  Novel Published for Adults

No comments:

Post a Comment