Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, October 17, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (10/17/16)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                

Books I Read this Past Week…



Feathers by Jacqueline Woodson

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)


Heartbeat by Sharon Creech

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)










Falling Over Sideways by Jordan Sonnenblick

*Young-Adult Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)







Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week…    


The Nix by Nathn Hill

*My Adult Novel (For BBC - Boy's Book Club)









The Scourge by Jennifer A. Nielsen

*My Middle-Grade Novel









The Unfinished Angel by Sharon Creech

*My Middle-Grade Novel (Audio)









Holding Up The Universe by Jennifer Niven

*My Young-Adult Novel






No comments:

Post a Comment