Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Blog BREAK Winter 2016/2017

Winter BLOG Break 2016/2017 

*Just a little heads-up that I'm heading on vacation from Monday, December 26th through Monday, January 2nd.

*My wife and I are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary on December 28th.  We decided to do it up BIG this year.

*We are taking our two college-aged kids with us to the Dominican Republic.  The four of us will be staying at an all-inclusive resort.


*It has been a fun first half of the school year and keeping up on this blog.  As much as I LOVE it, I do find myself needed a break from it from time to time.

*So, I will be back with my daily posts on Monday, January 9th.  I'm going to use the days back from vacation to get back into the swing of things with school and all.

*I'm so looking forward to the family time, the sun, the water, and of course EXTRA time to read.  I have lots of new titles on my KINDLE.

*Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and as always HAPPY READING!

*See you in 2017…

No comments:

Post a Comment