Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, December 16, 2016

Friend Friday #170 (Lemons by Melissa Savage)



Hi!  I'm Aneira and I read the book called Lemons written by Melissa Savage.


I thought this book was AWESOME because I liked the book a lot and couldn't put it down.  I was also the first one in our class to get to read it.  I'm pretty lucky!  




My favorite part in the story was in chapter 22 which was called EGG Salad Fingers and One Heavy Load because it was a really funny chapter and I remember it the most.  



The character that I liked best was Lemonade because she was really funny and I liked her the best.  


I think the author wrote this book because she probably liked big-foot and wanted to write a story for children.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because it is really really funny.  I liked it and I know the kids in my class will also like it.  


Reading to me is Awesome because there are so many great books in our classroom library and we are lucky to read new books called ARCS that our teacher gets.    


*I picked up this novel during my visit to #NCTE16 in Atlanta.
*After a wonderful conversation with a book publisher at the booth, I added this to my stack of books.
*When I got back to the class, I previewed all the new books and Aneira was excited to pick this one up.  
*She would check in with me often and tell me how far she was or how much she was enjoying the book.
*You can find the book on shelves in May of 2017.  

No comments:

Post a Comment