Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, February 17, 2017

Friend Friday #177 (Wish by Barbara O'Connor)

Hi!  I'm Sally and I read the book called Wish written by Barbara O'Connor/


I thought this book was AWESOME 
because it was the most interesting book I have ever read.  


My favorite part in the story was when Charlie stood up for Howard because he was being teased by TJ.  I'm glad she stood up for her friends because not everyone would.  



The character that I liked best was Charlie because she was strong and had a temper like I do.  It is fun to read about characters that are like me.  


I think the author wrote this book because she wanted to write a story to entertain kids with a really cool girl, a fun boy, and a really cute dog.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because they would love it just like all the kids in our book club did.  


Reading to me is awesome because it is so fun to read about kids, dogs, and the stuff that goes on in their life.  This is the perfect book for readers.  


*Sally is a member of our "Breakfast with Books" book club.  
*We met yesterday to talk about Wish and all the great things about this story.
*The book club was lucky enough to be able to chat with Barbara O'Connor and share our thoughts and questions.  
*Thanks to Sally for sharing her thoughts here.  




No comments:

Post a Comment