Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, April 21, 2017

Friend Friday #185 (The Ethan I Was Before by Ali Standish)

Hi!  I'm Audrey and I read the book called The Ethan I Was Before written by Ali Standish.


I thought this book was AWESOME 
because it was really cool to see what would happen next in the story.  I could NOT stop reading.  


My favorite part in the story was when they found the wolf cubs because that was a really cool part of the story and I liked it.  



The character that I liked best was Coralee because she was cool and tough and I'm glad a girl was like that.  


I think the author wrote this book because she wanted people to enjoy reading a great story and see how kids can make new friends after losing an old friend. 


I would recommend this book to my friends because it is a really fun book to read and they would like Ethan, Coralee, and all the other kid characters.  


Reading to me is awesome because it helps me learn as both a reader and a writer.  I get such good ideas for my own writing when I read books like this.  


*This was our most recent "Breakfast with Books" book club selection.
*We Skyped with Ali today and had a great conversation.
*Audrey is a wonderful reader and flies through books like no one else I know.
*She read this "longer" novel is about two nights.  
*It is one of my new favorite books and I know she enjoyed it just as much as I did.  

No comments:

Post a Comment