Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, May 1, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (5/1/17)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
Books I Read this Past Week...



The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison

*Novel published for adults

*3 STARS out of 5 Stars!

*My Book Review







The Lotterys Plus One by Emma Donoghue

*Middle-grade nove

*3 STARS out of 5 Stars!

My Book Review






Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week 


The Inexplicable Logic of my Life by Benjamin Alire Saenz

*My Young-Adult Novel










The Summer That Melted Everything by Tiffany McDaniel

*My Novel Published for Adults (Audio)









Bear Town by Fredrik Backman

*My Novel Published for Adults









Me & Miranda Mullaly by Jake Gerhardt

*My Middle-Grade Novel

No comments:

Post a Comment