Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, June 19, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (6/19/17)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
Books I Read this Past Week...


The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L Armentrout

*Young-Adult Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars!)

My Book Review







A Boy Called Bat by Elana K. Arnold

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars!)

My Book Review



Insignificant Events in the Life of a Cactus by Dusti Bowling

*Middle-Grade Novel (5+ STARS out of 5 Stars!)






Lemons by Melissa Savage 

*Middle-Grade Novel (5+ STARS out of 5 Stars!)







Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week


Disrupting Thinking by Kylene Beers and Robert Probst

*My Professional Book









Swing Sideways by Nancy Turner Steveson

*My Middle-Grade Novel (Audio)









The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley by Hannah Tinti

*My Novel Published for Adults

Between Two Skies by Joanne O'Sullivan

*My Young-Adult Novel

Hello Universe by Erin Entrada Kelly

*My Middle-Grade Novel






No comments:

Post a Comment