Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, September 1, 2017

ALL READY for the 2017/2018 School Year

Sneak-Peek into Room 113/Fourth Grade

*As I wrapped up workshop week (my 27th year) I looked around the room and was quite pleased.

*The more I connect with educators via Twitter and FaceBook, the more ideas I get on how to set up my classroom.

*I'm pleased with how things turned out this year.  I wanted the meeting area and the library to be the focus of the room and I think I accomplished that.

*I also wanted there to be several different seating options for my students.  These seating options are comfortable and ready for the readers to use.

*Here is a video I shot and some pictures I took of the space I'll be using this school year...












No comments:

Post a Comment