Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, September 11, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (9/11/17)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/


**First week of school with my fourth graders.  Not a lot of time for personal reading.  It is always an adjustment for me between summer reading and school-year reading.  


Books I Read this Past Week...



Clayton Byrd Goes Underground by Rita Williams-Garcia

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars!)

My Book Review








Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week


My Absolute Darling by Gabriel Tallent

*My Novel Published for Adults

The Heart's Invisible Furies by John Boyne

*My Novel Published for Adults









As Brave As You by Jason Reynolds

*My Middle-Grade Novel (Audio)









The Temptation of Adam by Dave Connis

*My Young-Adult Novel 





No comments:

Post a Comment