Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Wonder Wednesday #195 (A Visit with Mr. Schu)

Wonder Wednesday - Mr. Schu TALKS Books

*I was lucky enough to spend an evening listening to Mr. Schu talk about what he knows BEST:  books!

*He was speaking at a venue here in the Twin Cities.  A few of us from my school attending the talk.  It was also wonderful to catch up with some #nerdybookclub friends.

*We were just wrapping up our fifth week of school and I was hitting a bit of a "slump" with my class.  Attending this speech was perfect timing because it was just the "motivation" that I needed.

*There is no one that gets more excited about reading, books, and libraries than Mr. Schu.  His energy is so infectious and contagious.

*I came away with more book titles, more ideas to use with kids, and more passion/energy to spread to my own readers.

*Thanks Mr. Schu for a great evening and for sharing your love of books and being an AMBASSADOR to so many other readers, teachers, and librarians.









No comments:

Post a Comment