Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Wonder Wednesday #199 (Buddy READING)

Wonder Wednesday - Sharing BOOKS with Buddies


*One of my favorite activities that my fourth grade students participate in, is our time with our Kindergarten buddies.




*Each week we get together and experience a variety of activities, projects, and/or lessons.  In my opinion, the fourth graders LOVE it even more than the little ones.

*Last week we spent time with our buddies sharing books.  They had written little stories and of course my class participates in #classroombookaday.

*The fourth grade readers selected several picture books to share with their little friends.

*As I walked around the room I was struck with such wonder, warmth, and fondness.  Every single partnership was engaged and having such a wonderful moment.

*Here is what I saw on that afternoon with our reading buddies...







No comments:

Post a Comment