Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Wonder Wednesday #203 (Readers in ACTION)

Wonder Wednesday - Choice in SPOTS and BOOKS


*If I'm being honest, this school year has been difficult.  It has been difficult for many reasons and I don't want to use this blog as a place to negatively vent.



*The other day I was observing my readers in action and I had a moment of complete joy and contentment.  This doesn't happen a lot during the school day.

*The readers were engaged, reading, and all on-task.  I know this is because I offer book choice and spots where they read.  We would all say reading is our favorite time of the school day.

*I wanted to capture the moment and took these images.  They are a GREAT reminder that my readers are fully invested in our independent reading.

*Enjoy the "look" at the fourth grade readers in action...







No comments:

Post a Comment